Farther, Colder, Rougher
adventures in marathon swimming
Archive of posts tagged 'wetsuits'
2011 Sep 7:
On wetsuits in marathon swimming
- Thoughts on Scott Zornig's editorial criticizing the use of wetsuits on marathon swims and misleading claims in the media.
2011 Sep 9:
Follow-up on wetsuits
- More thoughts and a few clarifications on my position on the use of wetsuits in marathon swimming.
2011 Sep 12:
A final word on wetsuits (in marathon swimming)
- Final thoughts on wetsuits in marathon swimming, and a review of some other voices in the debate.
2012 Aug 24:
What is the speed advantage of a wetsuit?
- An investigation of swim times on the same open-water course, with and without a wetsuit.
2013 Mar 10:
Same Water, Different Worlds: A tale of two swims in San Francisco Bay
- Cathy Delneo swims from McCovey Cove to Kirby Cove - 8.7 miles in 51-degree San Francisco Bay.