Archive of posts
2010 Feb 2:
One Hour Postal Swim
- Report on 2010 USMS one-hour postal swim - swim as far as you can in 60 minutes. I finished with 5265 yards.
2010 May 23:
USMS Nationals Recap
- Report on USMS short-course winter nationals, held in the former Olympic pool in Atlanta.
2010 Jun 1:
Race Report: USMS 1-mile Champs (Huntersville, NC)
- The first USMS open-water championship of the year. I am first in my age group.
2010 Jun 9:
Race Report: USMS 1.5-mile Open-Water Champs (Livermore, CA)
- The second USMS open-water national championship of the year, in Lake Del Valle, Livermore, CA. I am 5th overall and 3rd in my age-group.
2010 Jun 20:
Race Report: USMS 6K Open-Water Champs (Windsor, CO)
- The 3rd USMS open-water national championship of the year, in an unnamed golf course lake in Colorado. I am 3rd overall and 1st in my age group.
2010 Jul 11:
Race Report: USMS 2-mile Cable Championship (Charlottesville, VA)
- The 4th USMS open-water national championship of the year - the famous Chris Greene Lake cable swim. I am 6th overall and 1st in my age-group.
2010 Jul 18:
Race Report: USMS 10K Championship (Noblesville, IN)
- The 5th USMS open-water national championship of 2010, and my 2nd 10K. I am 8th overall and 2nd in my age-group, in a time of 2:17.
2010 Aug 28:
Report: USMS 5K Postal Championship
- 5,000 meters in a 50m pool in 1 hours, 5 minutes.
2010 Sep 4:
Race Report: USMS 10K Postal Championship
- 10,000 meters in a 50m pool in 2 hours, 17 minutes.
2010 Oct 22:
2010 Open Water Season in Review
- 12 U.S. states, 17 races, 57.4 racing miles - an overview of some of my favorite experiences.