Archive of posts
tagged 'Rob D'
2010 Sep 13:
Race Report: Big Shoulders 5K (Chicago, IL)
- My second Big Shoulders 5K swim in Chicago - colder, stormier, and with new friend Rob D.
2010 Oct 22:
2010 Open Water Season in Review
- 12 U.S. states, 17 races, 57.4 racing miles - an overview of some of my favorite experiences.
2011 Jan 3:
Back to Reality
- Meeting up with Rob D for a swim in Santa Barbara.
2011 Aug 20:
Crewing for Cliff
- Getting some practice swimming in the Catalina Channel as a pace swimmer.
2011 Dec 4:
Banquet day in San Pedro: Celebrating a big season of California channel swimming
- My Catalina swim is officially sanctioned; joining the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association board.
2011 Dec 6:
Swim Report: Catalina Channel
- I complete a solo swim of the Catalina Channel. 8 hours, 55 minutes on August 25, 2011.
2012 Sep 27:
Report: Santa Barbara Channel, Santa Cruz Island to Oxnard
- A 19.1 mile solo marathon swim from San Pedro Point, Santa Cruz Island to Hollywood Beach, Oxnard. Subject of the documentary film DRIVEN, and a new course record.
2013 Jan 5:
Avila Polar Plunge
- Jumping off Avila Beach pier on New Years Day with Rob and Cathy.
2013 Apr 17:
Moments in Time
- Four years of photos from Rob D