Farther, Colder, Rougher
adventures in marathon swimming
Archive of posts tagged 'etiquette'
2011 Nov 30:
Adventures in pool etiquette (Masters edition)
- Don't be "that guy." When joining a new team, it is your responsibility to observe the prevailing norms, which may be different from what you're accustomed to.
2012 Aug 16:
Menaces to (swim) society: How to be a pool asshole
- The Top 10 Petty Annoyances of Organized Pool Swimming.
2012 Aug 20:
On pool etiquette and experience
- Faster lanes have higher etiquette expectations.
2012 Aug 22:
Advanced Pool Etiquette for Masters Swimmers, Lesson 1: Awareness
- What does it mean to be 'aware' of your surroundings in a lap swimming pool?
2012 Aug 28:
Advanced Pool Etiquette for Masters Swimmers, Lesson 2: Personal Space
- If you leave 5 seconds apart with only one other person in your lane, you're probably doing it wrong.